Monday, May 23, 2011

Video on the different of education - then and now

Although I tweeted this video, I am still amazed that someone else summed up what we at our school are trying to attain.  An accumulation of different formative and summative assessments, using inquiry based learning, project based learning, differentiation, students setting their own goals, and a lot more.  This video motivated me to no end....



And if you want to see change in action see the video below but note it's quite long


this video explains why we need to change.



So why not change?  We need to in order to better prepare our students and even us for the future.
Finally, a way to start off the change with the school, the paradym shift, in a open, positive way, with a nice movie.  See below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will be checking my comments every week.